March 14, 2001



Purposeful delays…




*Disclaimer: This is not the MegaPost. Plans for that have changed and will be described below.

First, I’d like to make a statement or two real quick about that little MegaPost that I have been continuously references for the past few days, and which has yet to materialize. I know I have critics out there, such as Mr. Miller and Mr. Collins, who do not even think I can pull it off. Well, fear not, for it will come…however, it will not come today as planned.

After carefully considering it, I have decided to continue working on it, but to postpone posting it until AFTER both Mr. Collins and Mr. Miller come up to visit me this Friday. This way I can collaborate with them on my plans for the MegaPost, and if they wish, they can contribute to it as well. Plus james knows a great deal of web-tricks that I might want to employ. For that reason, I am NOT going to post it until after they come. Hint, hint: Come on Friday james!

Now then, as for something else. jimmy has proposed that for “jimmy-day” (which will be the first time I get to participate in such an event, Hint, hint: Come on Friday james!) we go to a theatre in downtown seattle and check out “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” by Shakespeare. I am perfectly fine with that idea. However, as a result of some people’s loss of urge to go, I have decided that I will NOT get reservations because I don’t want to be stuck paying $40 dollars for a show that we are not going to end up going to.

Here is another idea in case the first one for “jimmy-day” doesn’t pan out. We could always try making a quick movie. Or for that matter we can see if we can go to the Harvard Exit Theatre. Jimmy, you should know what I am talking about. And I have nightvision…oh la la.

Oh, and another thing. About that question I posed last Wednesday (the one about Heinz and his wife with cancer), I will post the results on Thursday or Friday. This is mostly because I’ve only had like one response, and that was from Mr. Bradbury. If you want to know what I am talking about, and want to read the moral dilemma, then just check out last Wednesday’s post by me. If someone wants me to re-write the dilemma, just ask.

Well, that’s all I feel like writing write now.

Oh wait, there was one more thing.

jAMES COME ON FRiDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment