March 06, 2001

James

I hope you die a horrible, slow, painful death. Besides-I don’t much care for NASCAR-if I wanted to watch rednecks turn left for three hours I’m sure I could find a corner somewhere in Roy to watch. Anyhow fuck you James. Lick my sac, bitch. (it’s cool though, I just had to swear a little)

Woke up feeling like shit in a bag. Or, at least how I would assume shit in a bag feels-I really don’t have any frame of reference. So I said "fsck it" and called in sick. I have plenty of sickleave, or I did. Now I am just sitting around bored, but at least I can’t breathe through my nose.

Ugh.

Anyway, was watching TV. "What Dreams May Come" came on showtime. That movie fscked with my head. The visual effects are really something-if one were taking hallucinogens, that movie would look really normal. Pretty damn cool

Another movie I recently saw that was neat was "The Beach" that movie ruled, dude goes native like in "Apocalypse Now"-there is actually a reference, sort of a foreshadowing, in the hotel in Bangkok when they are showing it as the movie....

Jeff

dude just put the movie, either in its entirety or in pieces, up and post a link.... I want to see some mayhem, damnit.


We should all get together and beat the shit out of chris. Or just trick him and leave him in the middle of nowhere at dusk. Like downtown Mineral, or in the middle of Elbe or some shit.

Maybe then he’d get the point.

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment