March 12, 2001

Hug-and-Kiss ??

heh, no seriously. nothing happening - asides from me kissing up to napster because i was so busy this %!^&* weekend that i couldn't do anything that i needed to do. knowledge bowl is a strain on one's physical being, i tell you. not only that - but i vaguely remember saying i'd have the date in which we'll be paintballing YESTERDAY ( last weekend ) ... and now i'm sitting here hoping that i meant i'd have it by next weekend. I don't even know when blasted SPRING VACATION is. AUUUGH.

Mike is down-stairs laying his swave-moves on Tasha. heh. Go figure. I have recently been informed that he participates in what we all know as "Raves" ... i was going to confront him about it and tell him that he's a dumbfuck if he does... but i never got around to that.

Mrs. ( or is it ms? ) Kill-me is literally, killing me. she is rather getting on my nerves to the extent i almost want to bet her that i can do a better job of teaching her class. she makes me want to get into that after-school thing quicker than i had planned. i should look into that after-school quasi-class idea of mine sometime. it just seemed to loose it's ... steam.

other than that. nothing much of anything fun happening.

oh, i did notice there wasn't any Mega post to view. -cough-

PLUTO.

No comments:

Post a Comment