March 12, 2001

My fscking truck’s fscking water pump stopped pumping water this morning. As you may or may not know, water flow is essential to proper engine operation. More to the point, without it the engine boils off the water and more or less cooks the metal it’s made out of, causing it to stop functioning properly. Or, for that matter, stop functioning. Luckily I don’t think it got quite that far, but it did manage to boil away a great deal of its water, which, as you may guess, is quite spectacular. More so when it does so through a very small tube -the overflow tube coming from the radiator- in a very short amount of time. And when this takes place in the parking lot of Fred Meyer’s at Bethel Station, it’s officially considered a spectacle.

So you all can pretty well guess how my day went, but mercifully it did go uphill gradually from that point on.

And now here I am. My truck, however, is still in the parking lot there. I’ll get it tomorrow; I just didn’t fell like doing so today. Hell, it might get towed for parking there, saving me the trouble of fetching it, but introducing me to a substantial bill in the process.

Now I’m going to go watch "The Lone Gunmen" on tape from last night, and consider the possibility of having a ‘get together’ with my ‘Uncle Jack’ tonight, if you catch my meaning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment