April 19, 2002

zounds

everyone seems to have been stirred.
another coworker of mine - brian ( who works on the prime, the machine jimmoi was once going to work on because he figured it was " a slacker machine " PFAW ) - might stop by to look around sometime this weekend.

to brian, and joe - if you leave your email address in a comment - or email me at NOTMUD@LOOSE-SLUGS.COM I can add you to the board and you can post questions of the many people already on. They have a wide knowledge database, and are very opinionated - although, granted, they may not get along all that well ( as you can see from the last couple of posts ) - they're still all my associates.

i talked to the guy with the old police cruiser today and he said that he'd sell it to me for 1600 - if he doesnt get rid of it this weekend. lets all hope he doesnt get rid of it this weekend, and they're'll be a new hip TZA - mobile 'round town, ya'll.

Aaron - my car I have now is -REALLY a piece of shit, you seriously shouldnt be interested in it. I was just considering selling it to zach-o for like 500$ ( which isnt a lot ) when he gets back, considering jimmoi's car is like close-to-dead.

other than all of that, I got sanitarium ( a computer game, oldschool ) in the mail. gonna play that. wheeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment