April 24, 2002

Well now.

The levy is passing....so fuck you Aaron.

You wouldn’t believe the change in moral around the district. 180 degrees. Nice weather helped too. Today I was greeted at Graham El. by the principal, Wally Platt, yelling and raising his arms “yaaaaaaaaaaaa, we’ll have computers next year.”

To which I responded “yaaaaaaaaaa, we’ll have jobs next year.”

Haven’t been to the admin side of the district office yet, but I imaging they are all breathing easier. Not to mention all the damn construction managers that have been showing up recently. And the guys on Grounds crew - the ones that mow the lawns and such – they are all just about ecstatic. Now I know how people that work around politicians feel...all the damn grins all the time.


I like your assignment, Jimbo. Mine’s already almost done. Just a few details and a little research left. Most of the way though. I know you all thought I would use cars. Well guess what. You’ll just have to wait and be surprised by what I chose.

Now what......

...

...fuck it. That’s all.


Später.

No comments:

Post a Comment