April 18, 2002

To continue the fine tradition of flame posts.

It's not my fault people act like idiots, I just call things as I see them.
Jesse’s first post got treated as it did because it came out of the blue.
Nobody knew he was joking, because he didn’t make it clear. By the second post, most everyone that jumped his shit the first time figured he was either joking or hallucinating (I was hoping for hallucinations). He did, however, do a good job of getting a debate started. Not as much on the second one...although I’m all for watching other people run naked through the countryside. It would have to be a quick run, with the way the weather has been lately.


Aaron:
I don't know you, nor do you know me.
I've never gone after you personally, only your stated views. The only times I’ve posted something insulting towards you, it was meant in jest. If those times I came across otherwise, you have my apologies. That having been said, this time I am serious, regardless of whether or not you were.

If you have a problem with me, say it to my face.
I'll be at Shari's this Friday night, should you grow some balls.

I've never tried to act condescending. If you see it that way, maybe you need to take a look at your own insecurities.
I’ve also never denied being an asshole. If you think I’m bad, well then you aught to meet my family.

I state a lot of fact, as well as a lot of opinion - I always have. If you disagree with my opinions, or think I got a fact wrong, well then, let’s talk. I can tell you that the latter doesn’t happen often, because I think before I state something.

About Steven: Judging by your post, you obviously do not know him. At least not very well.

If you want to vote against the levy, that’s fine. You’ll just be screwing Bethel students, and some of my colleagues. You must not have been around the last time a M&O levy failed. It sucked. This time will be worse. BSD employs 2600 people, district wide. If this fails, 18% of those (around 500, when all’s said and done) will be out of jobs. That will do nasty things to the local economy. Don’t cut off your nose to spite your face....

Ok, so your Uber Flame-Post was a lot better than mine. In fact, yours was one of the best in recent history.

Später.

No comments:

Post a Comment