April 03, 2002

oh my jesus chroist. here we go.

1. I am considering buying a house. It might be two bedroom, one bath - and hopefully a house-payment of maximum or under 700-900, that would be nice. and Joe at work has been helping me with " how to work it good " to where the house would be payed off in nine to eighteen years. that isnt so bad. the question is - who would want to live there, and who would be willing? I have continually talked with steven about the concept of getting a three bedroom house and renting it out - but upon furthing thinking I thought it was stupid to rent anything and give some shmuck our money - so since Im making aproximately 2300 a month - I figured with my income and good credit, I should be able to get some " first time buyer " benefits - Joe says its real easy. So If I have a house payment, instead of paying up rent to some fuck we dont even know - we can just divide the house payment. People I am specifically thinking would be ideal for living with would be my close circle of associates. Jimmoi, Jeff, Andy, Steven. People I've known for a long time, and have actually had stay over on prolonged periods of time, whom have showered at my house and so on - people I can stand. and who can barely stand me. Unfortunately Jeff is gone off in seattle, Jimmoi is soon to run off as well, Andy doesnt have a job - and Steven has a job, but I dont know his aproximate income levels and so on. Still, I'm looking. In any event - that was just something I had to say.

2. My merzbow cd came in the mail today - it is so beautifully erratic I almost urinated on myself. In fact, I did. The other cd I ordered with it was a band that was mentioned on Jesse's haroled brain-website, Nurse with Wound - and although the cd is entitled : Chance meeting on a dissecting table of a sweing machine and an umbrella - and only has three tracks, I must say - it is damn worth it. He mentiones Frank Zappa, Velvet Underground, and Kraftwerk ( AMONG NUMEROUS others ) as inspirational people. I'm all down with that. Expermental noise - oh my jesus, I'm so in love.

3. Bradbury - I've been trying to figure out how to approach this and have come to no better way to say it than to just flat let it go. Dont come over this weekend for poker night, being as you were a guest of the week - In fact you were the first guest and we were all happy to have you a long. What I plan to do is rotate it ( just like we rotate dealing ) - and each person chooses who is to be guest of the week for the week they're chosen. This week it's steven's choice - and so we've already got the next guest. then andy, and then jimmoi will go - but since you were so fun ( and you lost all your bling bling ) - I will be sure to invite you back when my turn comes around so that you may " attempt " to win - although I cannot say much because lady luck, all the while going through andy's back door - comes straight through my front door and gives me head, and then begs me to fuck her. Thats right buddy, she's my bitch.

3. Im on chapter three about this " power book " - heh.

4. I dont get the sudden " Aaron / highschooler " bashing fad going on. I've been weening myself away from the school, and high-schoolers in general, and trying to find people my own age to associate with, being that I figured Aaron was at a time where he could run amok and have funzo-ness on his own, and take the younger part of the group out on other adventures without the older part. It was good really. Those who have been beaten down by reality, the concept of work, women, and money would hang out at sharis - while those who still have the idealistic spark inside of them and have not been bitch-slapped by a large trout of reality could be under Aaron's wing. I find nothing wrong with Aaron, or high-schoolers, just that with the experiences I've had, and am going through - it isolates me from understanding them, and more-so, them from understanding me. There are concepts that they cant understand until the times comes that they experience them for themselves. I came to this conclusion when I snapped at Aaron that one night, and was met with hostility - which inevitably started the mini-schism, and flame war. It was fun while it lasted, however I still respect Aaron and value him as an associate - reguardless if he looks like a penis, and is an arrogant asshole. ( sounds like I'm talking about myself eh? ;) He'll do fine.

5. Im thinking about " canceling " this weekend's shari's funzo, or at least not showing up until REAL LATE ( 12am, 1am instead of 11pm ) - because I have to get some stuff done. It seems as if my car IS NOT LEAKING so I can drive - and plan to do many things. Some of those things are as follows :

a. find a quicker route to and through roy from work.
b. go to the mall to buy the following
b1. the cologne I've been meaning to buy
b2. maybe another playstation 2 game, maybe a lot of n64 games.
b3. the high possibility of a blender
b4. put in a reservation for never winter nights
b5. a poker book of some sorts
b6. something i forgot
c. teaching more people how to play wwii w/ myth2 for the big gaming bash soon to come
d. look at houses to buy, look at general stuff about houses, inquire about house prices and so on - a good local with cheap prices.
e. find somewhere " new "
f. joyride
g. maybe watch a movie

and thats it for number five.

6. Im also looking for someone who is free on sunday nights to do something, anything. c'mon.

whee. that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment