April 04, 2002

an amendment, a notice, theft, and a statement

1. amendment - something else I also have to do this weekend which may mean that I am showing up at shari's ( along with anyone else in my enterouge ) at 1 am - I need to buy a cell phone - any information on this would be helpfull.

2. notice - one of the great things about where I work is that sometimes you can show up and the machine is not running and there is no stock on the line and you say " hey where is the stock " and they look at you and say " the corrugator has been down since ( insert time ) " and you look at the clock immediately - trying to judge a time in which they'd be done, then you ask when they figure they'd be done - and then you add three hours to that. then when those three hours are up, you laugh, because you've just been paid 14.34 for sitting around doing nothing - and they come by to tell you it'll be another three hours ( fast forward ) and then twelve hours have gone by, and you've made around 200$ - and you did nothing but stand around all night and talk. My idea of a good thursday.

3. blah blah blah ( insert a post about big buisness and a response to bradbury, a meaningfull good, debateable post ) - ( but for real, I dont like big business. I mean c'mon. Fuckem. I dont like money. I dont like taxes. I dont like this governmental system. POOOOP ) - and what are you saying about theft? Well - this looks like a pretty lenghty post ( more than two paragraphs to be technical ) - looks like ... I ... get ...

SECOND POST GLORY


haha, had to swipe it from borton, again.

4. the statement? man oh man oh man. I gotta take a poop.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment