April 05, 2002

just eat it

so yesterday was spent a good lot of time doing nothing but standing around and getting paid big money because the corrugator got a problem and we had no stock. just two hours ago the corrugator had the same problem, and in an hour we, the glorious martin, had caught up to where they were on the run-sheet. for about 5 minutes we stood around, bullshitting like yesterday - until the foreman actually came down to talk to us. he says " So you guys wanna blow down the machine, sweep up and go home? " - I was stunned. Joe says : " How about I just do a light sweep and get out of here? "

A little bit of sweeping,
a ninety-five mile per hour drive home,
and here I am. love'n it up.

continuing on ...

It seems DM hit the nail on the head with his comment that " the James posse " TIPS LIKE MAD and does buy food, and usually doesnt stay after anything more than an hour anyway - the hour loitering rule was probably enacted because of spring break, also. I hate spring break. Im gonna be glad when the whole lot of the little folk are back in their pens where they should be.

oh.
so me and Joe-from-work got to talking about sammiches today.
He was dig'in tuna-fish sammiches and asked me about peanut butter and jelly sammiches. Now I dig me a good peanut butter and jelly sammich - and he was implying that he brings em to work. And I said : " BUT THE JELLY SOAKS INTO THE BREAD! WHARGH! " - to which he calmly replied : " Put penut butter on both slices, and it doesnt soak in. "

...
OH MY JESUS.
I thought and thought and thought about it.
Guess who's eating peanut butter and jelly sammiches at work now.
HOT FUCKIN' DAMN.

and it seems steve and jesse are going at it again.
gotta love the both of 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment