April 18, 2002

a few words -

first of all, you'll notice we've been having a phantom poster in the comments section - but he's been changing his name like the bitch he is. His name is Joe, the guy I mention about from work - and he's started this would-be steel debate. Im going to try and get him onto the board, I say pretty well if he got bradbury's attention. also - I have to get rose on the board as well, the trick is figuring out how to get passed her insecure boyfriend.

secondly - i was driving home from work listening to the classical station and the guy continually pisses me off by saying " Shoe - Bert " instead of " Show - Bear " - in reference to the composer. WHARGH.

also - chrissie, the name of the play is Mourning Becomes Electra. - and still, is anyone interested in going to see the play with me?

this friday im thinking about heading off to home depot and getting a bunch of crazy fun stuff - and I talked to the police-cruiser guy and gave him the price of 1600, he said he'd think about it. Obviously, that means no. Well, at least I tried. I was hoping he'd raise it up to 1800, because I really can pay 1800, but wanted to pay just that, so i said 1600, hoping he'd raise it to the price i'd be willing to pay. eh, haggling.

oh - just to remind you all, today was a nice day of being paid to stand around and bullshit ... bullshit... bullshit ... bullshit ... bullshit... ( oh, yeah, stack a box ) bullshit some more, bullshit some more, oh - time to go home?

eh heh.

other than that...
hopefully my jega / plaid and tortise ceedees come in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment