April 10, 2002

What is it that makes me want to rip out my hair, or cry upon a pillow. Scream in the dark at things unseen by others that can make one mad through a moment in time. Being alive is death, and being in death is living. For everything and one is the same. There is no certain mistake or piece of mind, for it's ever churning upon hearts. None of this probably makes any sense to any of you. My mind is racing with itself and ideas that I don't even know how to begin to describe. Eyes wide open as they shut....... :)

Oozing, running red
Clench a heart in your fist
Knowledge of life
What we all have despite
All people, all things abound
Stock-still, sweat pouring from your veins
Beneath the swelling waves
All I know not holding dear
Arguments, controversy
Pass it upon another
Avoidance of the truth
See the others point of view
Know theirs and yours is true
Hold onto your own, never give in
Eyes shut against truth
Content in all things
The one final circumstance of ends.


All of this I think is enough............. Regards Tarwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment