April 05, 2002

I just woke up so there will be no real 'post' - just facts and various comments.

Common sense, not so fucking common.
Basic math - too advanced for some people. One pallet = 60 blocks = 10 blocks high, 1 row = 6 blocks.
If a pallet is 8 rows high ( 48 blocks ), is it ready for transport ? No god damnit, its not 60!

Pineapple juice is great.

Bank errors fucking suck - screws up my credit as far as I know.
When you check to see how much youve spent, subtracting your buys from your last balance and end up with $132 and your card isnt accepted when you want to buy a $107 item... it fucking sucks. Now I gotta drive my ass all the way to the damn bank to fix it.

I just relieved myself in the bathroom, and ya know what's so great about that ? I - got - payed - for - it
Hot damn, days off with pay fucking rule.

... yeup...

goes to read his Playboy article about poker so he can win without luck on Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment