April 23, 2002

fist and foremost, I must concur :

Plaid does rule.

Tortoise is along a similar vein - although not as eventfull.
thank you mucho for the suggestion Jesse.

and moving along -
you'll notice the board is now a [ pro ] board - this is merely because I didnt want to have to shell out 50$ later on when they have features I want. this way - I have it at the low rate of 35$ and I can bullshit that I was an " early supporter " of blogger.

Jeff claims to be back into the habit of posting.
heh - maybe we shall have alteration wars again, soon.

Andy has gotten into the box factory.

Although the man who I was/am going to buy the police cruiser from did not sell it this weekend - and is ready and willing to sell it to me - im going to give him a poppy-cock story about how my parents wont give me money from my savings - unless I get the following information from him :

Make
Model
Year
Milage


and anything else that anyone believes is importance ( please leave a comment if you think there is something else I should know ) - of course, I will be telling the guy that " my parents wont fork over my money unless I bring them back this information " - therefore it not only makes me look like a pathetic child - but I get the information reguardless. hahaha.

that is all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment