April 10, 2002

Im pissed off. Thats right - fucking pissed. Why ? Not a fucking clue and none of yer fucking business anyway!

Work is generally mind-numbing and irritating as hell when people speak Spanish for eight hours straight. Oh wait! I forgot, James said I don't have a job. So I'm at work today and listening to my cd player which graces me with the blissful sounds of Pantera, Tool, Primus, Prodigy and various others - as I look up to stretch my neck i see people talking, their mouths moving. A mouth moves in its Spanish rhythm yet all that comes out are the lyrics of Ramstein. Neat I thought, a German song from Spanish lips. Back to work I went.

Yelled at me he did, some Spanish mumbo jumbo - since I live in Washington, part of the U.S. - I speak English. Speak yer 'native tongue' or what not at home, not at fucking work where I need to fucking understand whats coming out of your fucking lips! Jebus fuggin hot cakes. I saw my fist gliding through the air connecting with a nose and blood splatters zipping through the air. Then I still saw him talking to me, what the hell was he saying ? I didn't hit him ? Damn...

What did I have for lunch today ? Its Wednesday, thus soup day - so I had soup... Taco Soup. I've been assaulted with Mexispanic things all day. Someone pass me a fuggin mysterymeat hot dog, or a nice melty cheeseburger. Hot damn.
Maybe I just need some relaxation - like sex, a good game of myth 2 at Orions, a poker game, sex, or a movie, or hell how about just sex and lots of it ?

Word to the wise, never read g'damn erotica books, they'll either keep ya partially horny until ya finish em or destroy your want of sex. Hell if I know which of those two is happening to me!

Hell yes, First post - fuck if I said second post rules, today I got first post and I fucking like it. Go ta hell.

Yeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment