April 24, 2002

Someone dissed California a couple days ago.
I read like one line of it, meant to get back to it later, but can't find it now. Oh well.

Just wanted to say one thing though:
California isn't the reason for the "power crisis"; the companies behind that are and so is Bush and friends.. soo don't blame
a lovely state for Bush's greediness. Don't argue with this; you all know this is true. And I don't care what you think of Cali,
just don't blame it for shit it has nothing to do with.

I went to Paul Westerberg yesterday. Got lost. Missed the entire performance. Came in time only for the autograph signing.
I told him I'd make his Portland show, I did today. Anyways, he told me he would look for me at the Portland show, and during
a song break he pointed at me and said "i know you" and when i went up to him after the show for the signing and such, he
gave me a kiss on the cheek.. aww.

No comments:

Post a Comment