April 25, 2002

well rip my heart out and call me shirley

a few, short - yet quick, things -

hopefully the majority of you are doing the " project " - in fact - Im gonna make the " due date " sunday night instead of this friday - giving those who havent seen the idea to get it - and those who said " fuck that buddy " to change their god-damned mind. Im having a lot of fun with it, actually - the first part is to choose an object, and im having second thoughts about my object because ... well - its cheap. but the descriptions are pretty good. which is the second part, and im having a blast with it.

Im constantly trying to get Joe to email me to get him on the board. He got to talking about the project today at work, and although I was half asleep - having someone talk to me about things on the board was just great, and I pepped up.

Jimmoi mayhaps have found a buyer for GOAT WHORE.

umm...

The comment system seems to have fucked itself in the ass. I could look into the problem - but I think the time has come for me to actually make some effort into finding a =good= comment system, that and I want to re-write the code to the posts so that you can have the option of emailing the person who posted - and commenting. Therefore if you wanted to say something to someone directly - you could email them at a click of a button - and if you wanted to comment publicly - there is the comment system. Shouldnt be hard ( in otherwords, four fuckin' hours ) -

My father ( or someone ) bought Dungeon Siege, which I will be playing once I get this post done. Yum yum fun.

and lastly -

bradbury, you're being sarcastic, right? what's wrong with pro?
I mean, seriously. That almost kills me inside.
I try my best - and do want to get the site up to something better
( this first project I plan to categorize and put up in a " history file " - with more projects to follow )
- and even if it was sarcasm, thanks anyway.

and trust me, it is rare that I accept compilments without thinking you're trying to backstab me or something =)

thats all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment