April 07, 2002

So I didnt go to sleep after poker night right ? Hot damn! Im so hyped up on coffee its insane. HOooooo ya! I lost money today, ended up with fuggin $2.10 out of $5.00 - what the hell. Everyone seemed to have stayed even or gotten - my - money! Bitches!
But thats okay, I noticed a few more signs and ill clean you bastards out next time. - NEXT TIME -

So as i was gettin home and I checked the board I noticed that the board had - one - post on it.... After walkin around the house for awhile it came to me " Wake up idjit! You could have second post!! ".So, I shall sit and add to Borton's "damnit-I-never-get-second-post-suckness" tee hee.

Damn, there was something else I wanted to blab about... oh yes. mushrooms in soup... sliced so that they 'slither n slide' down your throat is good, but diced so ya accidentally bite into them fuggers. - GUAAARGH! Yea, that says it.

S-E-C-O-N-D P-O-S-T G-L-O-R-Y


Hee hee, lookit Mr. R.

No comments:

Post a Comment