April 05, 2002

Looking back at old posts, I discovered that Jesse called me a "poser" for stating I liked big business. I never said I liked big business because hating big business is cliche. I said "I liked big business" and "hating big business is cliche" as two separate things. Let me get that straight.
I like big business. The end.
As for the reference of people hating big business to be fashionable... I had to do a debate supporting big business last year and my opponent was a moronic "punk", a friend of Zach's actually. He knew nothing about big business, yet he argued against something he knew nothing about.
He didn't know what the hell he was talking about. He didn't do research. He just knew that In Order To Be Punk, You Must Hate The Business.
Jesse, I would never support something just to be "fashionable".

On to Jesse's post, he stated that he was blocked because he had a different viewpoint of the fans and band. Or so I assume that is why he was blocked. Anyways, I don't quite understand why you'd go to your favorite band's message board and complain about their views.. but if you must and you didn't insult their other fans, then the blocking was pretty damn childish and you have a valid reason to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment