April 24, 2002

the board has been acting up ( silly? ) lately

I kept getting an error messege - but
it seems like my post went through, how terribly weird.

in any event I have a PROJECT for all of you!

the project consists of the following :

THE FIRST LOOSE SLUG PROJECT

choose everyone you know and write them down on a piece of paper. Then choose an object that has multiple differerent " types " of that object. A few examples : Cars, Samwhiches, Trees, Clouds, Alcohol, Computers, Socks. Now, all the people you know ( included people not on the board ) you compile a list defining " what kind of that object they are " - do you follow me? Take, for example, if I chose " drinks " - and I was defining Jeff I would say : " Jeff would definately be two bannanas, a kiwi, and a couple strawberries all mixed up into a blender to make a fruit-shake, because he's pretty damn fruity - maybe throw in some nuts too, or a steak. " - now, get this list done and ready and then this friday - everyone post their lists! I already know what my object is and have half of the people I know already done. HOT DAMN


lets see if this flies.
please comment if you're gonna ' play '

oh - and I told the guy who was selling the cruizer some bullshit story on why I couldnt buy it - because four people talked me out of it. ... bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment