March 19, 2002

Wow. I’m sensing a little.......tension? No, that can’t be right, not here.

SO...Fuck Aaron. Fuck “Kissie.” Fuck James. Fuck Steve. Fuck Drew. Fuck Little Collins [get a job bitch]. Fuck Shari’s. Fuck Denny’s. FUCK, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Argh.
Calm down a little.

Of course, now I must add my two cents: I agree with James, big groups suck. He’s not the leader. He’s not a figure. He’s James, for Christ’s sake. Nothing more, nothing less. I ask him where he’s going to be, because I like to talk to him......I don’t give a fuck where “the group” is going to be. I’d rather avoid it. That’s not to say I don’t like the rest of you (those of you I know, generally the ones I just referred to with an expletive). It’s just that “the group” isn’t important. If we’re going to Shari’s, cool. The other Shari’s, fine. Denny’s, well, okay. Sure. If James isn’t there, and it’s just Drew, alright-I get to talk about cars. Just so long as that Hyundia fuck doesn’t show up (what the hell is his deal?). WHATEVER!!!!!!

If you took that personally I don’t want to have anything to do with you.


Später.
PS: YOU FUCKERS NEED TO DISCOVER SPELL CHECK.

No comments:

Post a Comment