March 07, 2002

Being awake this early is not right.
Unless one has yet to retire for the evening (although if it's 6 am and you're just now crashing, it's not evening anymore...)

Ugh.

Snow days rock, even though I have to work (at least no one else is around) it's much easier to get actual work accomplished.
The hard part seems to be getting to the schools....at least the district vans have snow tires....and I was contemplating going to get them taken off last week, to beat the rush before April 1st.....glad I didn't get to that. I guess I'll just live with the unpleasant ride for another three weeks. It would be nice if the guys at S & S Tire actually knew how to balance a fucking tire. Come to think of it, most of the guys that work there dropped out of high school to go work there. Go figure.

From the looks of things, only one snow day this week. Damnit.


Später, and Macs rule.....

No comments:

Post a Comment