March 15, 2002

Uno -
does anyone else find it funny that Steven could think of me getting pulled over / ticket - wherein its always US thinking thats what happened to him? But of course, that's silly. Because he'd just out run them. pfaw.

NEWS OF THE UNDERWHAT
1. I bought a cd of a band NOBODY KNOWS OF - and they WONT GET POPULAR like JEW did. Nope. This one is a guarenteed winner.

2. sorry to hear about that DS - in the event you ever need some sort of " OH SHIT WE'RE GOING TO LOOSE THE HOUSE " payment - drop me a note and i'll see if I can help out, FOC. and as for Heather - please refrain from even mentioning her, being as she is dead and anything correlating to her - be it gossip or not - is not and will not be processed as, I repeat, she is dead. Oh - is your husband looking for a job? Because ... ( leading into statement number three )

3. I had contacted Mike and told him I'd go around grab a bunch of people to take them to the box factory and have 'em all sign up. Unfortunately I had just learned as of wednesday ( havent gotten around to talking to mike yet ) - that they are no longer highering " through the door " - which is to state that they kept getting DUMBFUCKS ( just think of jimmoi, but not with a fascination with bums ) - so they decided to go through a temp agency. What this means is that you'd have to go to someone else to work there.

But do not fret - Im currently getting information ( friday ) which I will be able to give anyone interested in a box-factory job the number and how to contact the temp agency - and then you can specifically tell them " I WANT TO WORK AT COMMENCEMENT BAY CORRUGATED!!!!!! " -

However, you must be willing to fuckin' work hard.
Because in the past three days I've been dubbed " The best C - guy in the plant " - and that's because I've damn well earned it. I work the hardest, and I do things quick. If you're going to come in on my name then you better not taint my reputation, damnit.

continuing on to ...

4. - about the box factory. Next week I'll be starting a new shift, a twelve hour shift. - fun fun fun. I will be working monday through thursday. Seven in the night to seven in the morning. Hot damn. And now I shall be off to cook my bacon burger.

AND YOU THOUGHT I FORGOT LINK OF THE DAY, YOU DIRTY BASTARDS?!
BECAUSE IT IS PONG

No comments:

Post a Comment