March 12, 2002

Real good horror-Steven King.


In King, the devil drives a black Daimler. (Before there was Mercedes-Benz, there was Daimler-Benz. Before that, Daimler. At that point Benz only made trucks. Now, we have DaimlerChrysler. Boy, did the Germans bring themselves down with that one.)


Anyway....Koontz does good horror too. It's not quite horror though, more suspense really. But he does write good shit.


I've never seen The Amityville Horror, but with such a glowing review from our esteemed colleague, it’s up pretty high on my list now.


For the record-the Shari’s on Meridian sucks. The one on Canyon is far and above better. The dinner I had there didn’t make the fleeting appearance in my lower GI tract that I was accustomed from Meridian. That is only one of many improvements above our usual. And I think the Albertson’s right there might sell Jone’s...

Später.

No comments:

Post a Comment