March 24, 2002

I went to the junior prom last night. What fun. Spencer hung out with me, per my expectation. I was surprised/relieved that he did not ask me to dance with him. But a VERY INTOXICATED Chris Righi did ask me. When I turned him down, he asked why. I reminded him of the diatribe he wrote and gave to me about how he did not like me because of my "communist views" and said that I should go live in Cuba or China in a grass hut and see how much I like it then. He laughed and apologized, shook my hand and said essentially "let's be friends." I can't remember the last time I saw someone that drunk. Probably because I was the last person I was around who was that drunk.

Oh, and this is nice. Raechelle Velock asked me in the interest of "spreading homosexual tolerance" at BHS to dance with her. Again, I turned her down. (Maybe if she looked a little more like Gina Gershon.) She also told me that she had a thing for Spencer.

After the dance I stopped by Shari's. None of you were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment