March 20, 2002

John Cusack is good, but only one of the movies mentioned I liked...(or remember enjoying)..."Grosse Pointe Blank"
At least, I think I liked it. Reasonably sure. Maybe I should quit drinking? Hell, four weeks of mandatory substance abuse counseling couldn’t make me quit, my own realizations of negative after affects won’t either. Ugh.

That really bites about your computer Bonnie (and the rest of your belongings, for that matter). I’d say some shit like “I hope they catch the guys that robbed you,” but they won’t. On the bright side, most of your shit will probably turn up in local pawn shops and/or thrift stores sometime in the near future. To quote:

"Funzo."

Again, I do empathize with you.

No it’s when you play and get hit on Good Friday that you have wait three days.

So I have a dilemma: What to do now.
More specifically, which project car to go ahead with.
Choices are: a ’76 Regal 4-door, which I already have sitting in storage, it just needs a motor and some finish work to become a very evil sleeper; a 4Runner, which I don’t have but could very easily acquire in varying stages of readiness and turn into an excellent off-road Toy; or just stick with the [still under factory warranty] Tundra, for which there are a healthy selection of go-fast goodies available at outrageously high prices.
Input, anyone?

Später.

No comments:

Post a Comment