March 09, 2002

Back to school after a three week break... how joyful.

It's nice being back here in Washington, though I miss it back there with all the pretty snow and funzith skiing and fights... ect. PLAH! I want to go back!!! The snow is gone now, sure, but oh fucking well!

LOL... Monday... school... at Bethel... EWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY.... hehe :)

I think that it is only right and proper that I get the fun clases... photography (love it) aerobics (dislike this) world history (I get to be the only junior there, oh yeah) and of course culture diversity (meep?)

AWHHH HA HA HA...

.............................................................................................................

So how are all of you lovely slugs doing? What is this talk I hear about a 'gathering'? hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment