March 29, 2002

As the creator of 'second post' I believe that I'm entitled to make any changes to the way it works. The idea was that the second post of the day would have something to say about the post before it, starting some sort of discussion. So, 'Second Post Glory' shall only grace those who write a second post with a minimum of two paragraphs. Should the second post slot be filled with a two-liner the glory falls upon s/he who manages to full-fill the required paragraphs, even if this is in the fourth post slot. Spamming a few words over and over again shall disqualify you ( This is directed toward you, Michael... )

Not to ruin Bradbury's day, this shall be effective on April First

Prepare yourselves ladies and bastards, it's Friday - the weekend has begun. I shall reclaim the money I lost last weekend - due to the fact I couldn't find that fucking destiny card in my sleeve. grumbles I would also like to state that my troops shall own -all- in Myth 2 should it become part of our weekend. MRAAR!

End Transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment