March 28, 2002

people at work now call me kurt.
because someone off-handedly mentioned I look ...
like kurt cobain.
oh. oh happy day.
and i get home, only to see a picture of mr. kurt.
wearing what?
wearing a suit. and a tie. and looking like who? like me.
that dead bastard.
and my car is now re-leaking engine coolant.
I fix it for two days, and then am like :
" HOO DOGGIES, I GET TO DRIVE THIS WEEKEND "
only to have that thrown in my face.
god-damm.
bonus? I got paid today.
bonus? I'm stopping by the school tomorrow morning with ...
a quote.
I'm gonna post it on some teacher's doors.
It's gonna be great.
not much to post.
and to end, I shall deflate our good pal Mr. Borton -

second post glory is nullified and passed onto the third post in the event that the second post is also the person who did first post

sooooooo..

SECOND POST BITCH

No comments:

Post a Comment