April 15, 2003

you thought jimmoi had the bitches up north.
but really, we've got the hoes down here too.

Meet : Mallory the ice-cream loving Mammoth

picture here


you'll notice I made a link to her picture. because it is large. she'll enjoy you as a snack. her and jOe should hook up. maybe she could have jimmoi as a ' side dish ' - her little asian cream puff of love, so to speak. some of her interests? Here I'll make some sentences out of them and bold the one's she mentioned.

" "I really want to fuck myself some black men who are caring and dedicated christians who are devoted to their family and funloving friends. Im fat, fat, fat, honest as you can see - real laid back and I be keeping it real. Just relax and we'll get to understanding eachother, Im real determined to get some action. call me "

thats what I'd imagine her to say.

other than that, you fuckers should stop inflating the votes on the count.
either that or jOe gets more bitches then me.
wait-a-minute, no wonder i'll get low votes, the internet is PROLIFERATED with FAT WHORES like THIS ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment