April 23, 2003

[list]

Tetris.

Like i said, i knew i'd forget some... and that list was made waaaay early in the morning...

I considered Goldeneye... but it was also up against other ideas for fps'... including Counterstrike and Doom... (which strangely enough i forgot both of those).

and there was also a period in my life... which to an extent still to extends to now... that i didn't really play many games... long story which i won't get into.

As a question: there was another 8-bit game that i've been trying to remember but can't... somethin from Nintendo that i can't recall but that's been nagging at me.

I wonder if top ten is just too short a list...

Oh and james... like the board... and you're still losing to jOe. hehehehe...
however, i won't talk until after i post my picture.

Others on the board should put there picture up to... all in good fun and whatnot.

This posts sucks... i had a bunch to say and now i find myself distracted by tv, a weird truck rumblinb outside... and the fact that my mind is wrapped around the idea of putting my Betta Hippocrates with another Betta and filming it as a documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment