April 11, 2003

ladies and gentlemen. for your viewing pleasure.

a poem composed entirely of " andy away messeges and bio-info " entitled :
" I am riddled with secrets "

Riddled with secrets

I am riddled with secrets.
ya know ya wants me
dont you wish you were in my thoughts?
come join me.

bored as hell
wishing things were different.
Watching the flame of my candle dance,
letting it work on me as it usually does.
wishing i was somewhere else, with someone else.

wheres the icebear ?
Im around - though Im only eager to talk to one person in particular
I hope you feel better, -muah- talk with me later
you want me ? call the other phone, its next to me.
( doesnt mean it'll wake me up =p )


Around the house. someplace.
Rented "Sorority Boys"
probably -off-
-might- mind you
Should be back shortly - 30mins or so.

have patience wait for me, patience my sweet

wanderin around with my towel
in the house
someplace
around
somewhere

outside burning.
about someone I know.
not like you'd care anyway.

I had a great dream last night
was about someone I know.
It's mine though, so don't ask about it.

I am riddled with secrets...
My heart is the vault for many of these.
Only two people have that key - I'm one, the other is Shower - mmm.

why dont you ... SCREW ME ? !

No comments:

Post a Comment