April 02, 2003

The execution of James Miller


Okay - I just tried to post this, and it didn't work, so I'm even more pissed off than I was when I started - but here goes again -

So, I know you guys are going to make hella fun of me for being so pissed/ upset/ angry about this one, but I'm going to bitch anyway.

I don't know if any of you know what I'm talking about here, but I know this guy who somehow watches TV by satelite over the internet. How that works - well, if you know, You'll have to expalin it to me, because I've got nothing. So anyway, he can get any channel pretty much in the world, and so his current facourite is Al Gisera. So he, knowing full well that my friend James Miller is in the armed forces, this video of the execution of six American POWs. They were the engineers that were ambushed and executed like a week ago or something, and he fucking shows this to me. I have so many friends in the ARMY/Air Farce, and all this has done is give me fuel for horrific fantasies of all these peoplel going off to war to die horrible deaths in the world'd biggest fucking sandbox. Grr. and the icing on the cake is this - the last man they execute, they show his interrogation as well. This poor fucking kid can't be older than about 25 years old, and they're slamming him with leading question after leading question - Why are you here? (because I was sent here) Why do you wnat to murder Iraqi people? (I don't - I was ordered not to shoot unless shot at.) This goes on and on - and then they ask him his name. PFC James Miller. I about had a fucking heart attack right then and there.

Now, tell me something - why would someone wnat to show me something like that? I've been fuming ever since. However, I have to show my "nerves of steel" to these people - as they often try to upset me just to see me upset - and so, in true fashion, I ate my dinner while I watched this whole thing.

So - you can all make fun of me all you want now, because I could sit there and eat while I watched the execution of James Miller, but now I'm obsessing over losing Alyssa and Jimi and all my friends who may be sent overseas. Yeah - Fuck you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment