April 29, 2003

1. Jimmoi. Accept that you're attracted to an ugly lady. its ok. she looks like ass. but you like women who look like ass. Its ok to admit it - sure we'll all laugh at you and point at you and make fun of you because you have the hots for a butt-ugly son-of-a-bitch-bitch, but hey - as long as she looks good to you, eh?

heh heh heh.

2. zach. I hate you. wtf. oh my jesus. im gonna kill you. i cannot believe I even actually clicked that. im going to kill myself now. thanks.

3. does anyone have any opinion as to whether or not i should invite the girl who i am currently ... ah ' swooning over ' it would seem - to the board? I dont know. I want to keep her from the whole lot of you so that you dont steal her away from me like EVERYONE HAS EVERY GOD DAMNED FUCKING TIME I DATE SOMEONE - shit. did I type that? hmm. i think I did.

4. Im going to email the twenty-eight year old lesbian right after this post. we'll see if she stopped by and absolutely hated all of you ( especially zacho and jimmoi ) - or just never even remembered the long-haired kooky guy who walked in an talked to her. Maybe she has some uber-controlling lesbian-dyke of a girlfriend, who when she came home and said : " yeah some guy talked to me " she pulled out her man-hating poster of doom and lectured her on the evils of TEH PENIS and how castration is the only way a man can ever be trusted. ( sigh ) - and she was so smart it seemed.

No comments:

Post a Comment