April 29, 2003

so denis came to the board. this is the email he sent me :

hey Jimmy { they call me jimmy at work } i got on your bullshit website, that's funny that half of the world knows about our afterwork conversations.he he he. but we got to do something with that crappy picture of yours, i am personally going to take care of it and we are going to bump up your ratings. me as a photography major can not allow you to take less then a 1st ! just work with me and by the way i do not know if you are going to get this one but there is a little photo for you and your ganstas that will let them know a little more about your "russian brotha".

the photo is as follows :



you'll notice that the name of the file that he sent me is called :
" EXXXxxxxxxxx GODI MOI PROSHLIE!!!.jpg"
which probably means some crazy russian lingo for :
" Me at the age of 8 with my hot bitches "

In fact after work today he showed me a large collection of photos. on almost every paget here was at least one photo with him, and in each hand - two very good looking ladies. to this i ask you : why is it I am not russian? I need to be russian, it would seem, to get these so called " hot bitches " - of which Denis has no trouble what-so-ever acquiring.

woe is me.

maybe we can all learn from him - he'll be added to the board sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment