April 22, 2003

haha, breanna - i didnt know you monitored the board still - and what of justin? ( whom i forgot )

and what is the significance of " flock.jpg " ?

anyone else notice the board seems to be alive again? ( drew will you be posting often now? that rules )

I might be invinting more people. Anthony, Jon, Roody, Mike ( rigney ) again, considering Adam Wearn.

and now for some people I missed :

Justin: othwerise known as " glasses " - meeting outside of some asian guy's classroom ( dont remember his name ) in the junior high, right next to the entrance doors. Other notable characters who associate there consist of " Can-of-wax " / Cannifax and " Bubba " a one-very-large-toothed somewhat-retarded black boy.

Raechelle: Mr. Sawatski's class - a girl who continually bothers me and almost arouses me by not complying with what I tell her to do. First memeory is of her taking my shoe and not returning it - I get so angry I start entertaining rape fantasies.

J. D.: In the afore-mentioned class with Mr. Sawatski I was impressed that both he and his sister had MSI qualities and could actually "Think" as it were. I assimilated him during one of our " desk circle " discussions when he agreed with me, the topic i forget what it was.

Kyle: In a class, Junior high, Mr . . . Hall - algebra. He continually fails to do his homework and of all people, right before class - copies MY homework. This is when I use to do my homework and eventually because of people like him I cease to do so. Contributing factor to my cynical idea that school is not effective and being used at its maximum capabilities.

Joe ( korean ): First met in a classroom where i was a partner with him in a group. I did nothing he did everything. I laughed a lot, we got a B+. First memory is of coming home with him and we go to his kitchen where-in he removes A WHOLE MEATLOAF, slaps two pieces of bread onto it and calls it a sandwhich, EATS IT within FIVE MINUTES.

Anthony: walk into the " brand new " wizards of the coast at the mall to buy some cards. bought a starter and a booster for the fuck of it. I do not know who I had with me, but we walked into the " back room " to check things out where two other kids were sitting and playing MTG. One of them ( anthony - whom i did not know by name at this moment ) - calls us over and asks if we'd like to play. I told him that I didnt have a deck but I could make a shitty real quick one with the cards I bought. Needless to say I lost. I thought him to be very cocky and an asshole because he thought he was so good that he " WHOMPED MY ASS " and i didnt even have a deck of any caliber. I left the store with a bad feeling. LONG TIME LATER it turns out he says to me : " Hey james remember when we first met in wizards? " - i have no recollection of meeting anthony but do remember the asshole. Little did I know they were the same person. I laughed.

thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment