April 28, 2003

I can sure as hell guess who Jimmoi is going to vote for : Christina Park because she reminds him of his MOTHER.
oh boy oh boy oh boy - look at that necklace she's wearing buddy. Maybe one of her HOT AZN BOI RICER BUDDIES bought it for her, maybe his car is more " pimped out " than your shitty piece of shit. Maybe his stereo system has PHATTER BEATS than yours and that his REAR SPOILER is made of THIN TITANIUM ALUMINUM ALLOY whereas yours is made of CARDBOARD.

anywho.

Erica Hill looks like she's had one too many plastic surgeries done to her face. Her face just screams at me for some reason. How am I suppose to let someone like that go down on me when I think that somehow her face is going to mutilate my little guy? ( emphasis on little ) - nope, Erica hill is by far not the choice for those of far superior womanly tastes.

Rudi Bahktier has definate DSL. Her eyes are good too - but cheeks and nose look like they could well - be photoshopped once or twice. Fuck I think Zacho's ass is more attractive than that woman's nose. And she's wearing a singular pearl for a necklace. You know what that means. PEARL NECKLACE. You know she wants it all over her chest. Indeedy. If anyone I'd have to go for her.

Christina Park. Where is Hiroshima? oh, yes - its that way. >>> >>> >>> >>>

Kyra Phillips looks to be your average everyday soccermomming two kids boy and girl and a husband she loves woman. I'd love nothing more than to degrade, terrorize, please and torture, tie and physically manipulate her like a machine for a good couple hours all the while making her watch children's videos. Why? I dont know why, because it would be * fun *

yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment