April 22, 2003

Damn you james...

that was awesome...

and one of those random ideas that came to my head once, but that i never followed up on... like those photoshop contests that we always talked of doing....

oh well... since i cannot prove that i actually thought of the idea to do what you did before, i would come off as simply a copycat... so i won't bother...

though i am sure you probably thought if it first, told me about it, and i eventually forgot the source of that brillant idea and figured, "ah what the hell, maybe i thought of it"

either way... awesome.

I may consider doing one myself, as some of us should, since each of us would have different first memories of the other, and it would be intriguing to see if some of them match up...

blah, but then i don't want to steal james idea... so... whatever...

in other news... considering this whole thing of graduating... I want to stay in college -- it's infectious really. But monetary issues concern me. It would be nice to get out and make real money... save it... then go back for a sociology degree, a philosophy degree, a bucket of chicken wings, and perhaps eventually a teaching degree.

oh, and my psychology masters or doctorate.

Estimated age upon finishing: 203 years old.

I don't want to graduate... but it seems as if perhaps i must. If i do... i damn well expect some of you, especially you james, to be there. I want you sitting up at the top, uppermost seat of whatever setup it there and talking with someone else about the randomest of topics...

because if you're not, i will come for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment