April 22, 2003

ok, my post.

recently my mind has been working in " remember mode "
and i thought it was funny that i could remember how i first " think " of most of you. so here they are in no order :
if i say " first memory " it means not necissarily when we first met - but the first think i think.
anything else is " first meeting "

Andy: wandering around looking for what bus to get onto, i yelled at him from the transfer bus. then showed him where to go, a conversation that first day consisted of : " man oh man i love blowing my nose in the shower, you ever do that? " ( me ) - and him : " No, my mother doesnt let me do that, its too loud. " / no joke. for a moment i actually thought he misheard what I said.

Jeff: First memory is of him and andy walking over to my house and he was manic about bees i believe, and had a newspaper or was talking about swinging a newspaper at bees. it was either that or that he " had beat up " some kid named larry.

Jimmoi: Jeff had a friend whom he wanted me to meet. First memory is Jeff driving us to the library and me+jimmoi in the back seat, my head titled half-out the window thinking : " JESUS CHROIST THIS GUY IS ANNOYING. "

Steven: Heather D. and Breanna stop by my house to pick me up. I get in the car and they say : " Hey we can get steven too! " I say : " umm.. who is steven? " they say : " you're going to find out. " --- later on stop by steve's house and he gets in the car. " Hey steven, this is james. " " Hi james. " " umm.. "

Tarina: First memory is of the day i went to a play and found heather with mike all dressed up and we ' pseudo ' broke up and I was really angry and off-set, is of Tarina " poking " at me with questions while I was on the stairs.

Drew: First memory is of us in the auditorium with mike rigney talking about suicide after school one day.

Jesse: That kid with the trenchcoat who wore the JTHM shirt and I went through great lengths to get him to hate me via people and telling them that I absolutely hated him.

Andrew ( napster ): In class " I didnt know they made a soundtrack for vietnam. " - hahaha. and he wore the shirt which stated : " Napster " often.

Jeff ( Mr. R ) : Upon giving Napster his name, Mr. R exclaimed : " Hey I want a name! " - and I had recently just been thinking of the tarintino film resviour dogs. So I took the " Mr. " from that and then chose him to be Mr. Red. I didnt want the connection to be noticed well so I shortened it and called him Mr. R.

Bradbury: In Alec's class across the room sitting next to mr. Basher, an idiot. First memory is walking into mr. ball's class and there's bradbury and i called him pillsbury because I use to call him pillsbury in class. He didnt like that, so I figured pillsbury and bradbury were close enough and called him bradbury in it's stead.

Andrew Davis: Dating Breanna first memory of him is we're all at a football game and 'hanging' on the rails. He grabs Breanna's ass and she squeels like she always did squeel - someone asks me : " ARENT YOU GOING TO DO ANYTHING?! " - I shrug.

Breanna: Same class mentioned before with Bradbury, she is talking to bradbury and basher and i over here the conversation while going to scan something - it consists of : " You like someone, in this classroom? WHO IS IT? " - I felt nauseated for her because they were bothering her. Looking back i think that she was talking about me.

Heather: The story is well known already. I worked in the library as a T.A. and i was having a difficult day with sophmores and young women coming onto me. Tasha and Heather both came up to me and asked for my assistance to get a book and I yelled at them something along the lines of : " Im not unique god damnit dont come onto me! " - they did not recieve assistance and ran away.

Aaron: Me and Jimmoi had got into the habit of sitting on the stairs after school because neither of us wanted to go home and he told me of a guy he found who was ' worthy ' of association. We spoke about bringing him to the stairs, eventually he came one day.

Doreen: Engage Games Online. Played a bunch of games online and whenever the game was finished it would boot you to a chatroom. She was always in the chatroom because she didnt play any games. Her brother did.

Pinkos: She was a short troll-looking girl in my german class with braces, a lisp, and a really bad hygeine problem. People threw stuff at her a lot - half eaten food and paper balls and so forth - I was actually going to defend her and tell them to stop but then class ended and I figured that it would be best if I didnt, being she might develop feelings for me. I had a crush on her reguardless.

Mike Rigney: Science class / Mr. fields - he is drawing two tatoos on his hands and one is an upsidedown cross with a line below it. I ask him if he knew what that meant and he said yes. I laughed at him and told him that he'd regret it one day when he was old and wrinkly and that his grandchildren would ask what that was. He didnt seem to care.

Chrissie: Jimmoi and zacho come over. Im half dressed and they bring a girl in. panic.

Sarah: Someone in a class gets ahold of one of my mindmaps and somehow gets ahold of me with a letter. we hold a correspondence and I figure her to be just another young girl who's infatuated with me. I send her a story of mine called Mary and she writes back about how it was good and draws a picture to go with it. Turns out later she is an associate of mine's sister that I didnt even know had a sister.

Zacho: Jimmoi keeps talking about some guy he works with and wants to bring along with us on " jimmoi days " - eventually he comes along and thus begins the chronicles of TZA. Jimmoi also decides to try to assimilate a guy named Chris. It does not go as well.

Bonnie: A girl in my class, buisness law, who intrigues me and seems to get along with the teacher but who's friends dont seem to match her. I enjoy agitating her and eventually she starts to stay in the classroom with me and Jesse during lunch. Fun conversations ensue because she doesnt think like I do.

----------------

thats it.
hit me up if i forgot you.

No comments:

Post a Comment