April 25, 2003

so far, so good.
so i've got * tons * of plans for this weekend. Im literally " BOOKED " hot damn.

I've told denis to go to the board again.
hopefully he stops by and looks around.
Denis ( in case you didnt know ) is my russian buddy.
He's funny. He called me his " little american brother " - ha ha
another anectdote as to why he is funny : this morning here is our conversation :

Denis
I have to leave soon after work as well Joe.

James
Why is that? What're you doing?

Denis
Oh I have to go watch the shakespear. At the thea-tre

James
Well what are you going to see of his?

Denis
Well it isnt Hamlet or something else, its a weird name.

James
Macbeth?

Denis
No not that one

James
Then which one?

Denis
Just name a bunch of them and I will tell you

James
(thinking of ' weird named ' plays by shakespear)
Much ado about nothing?

Denis
No not that one.

James
Taming of the Shrew?

Denis
Yes - that. What is Shrew?

James
Well um... a bad person... err - ... think of me, only female.

Denis
Oh so a Gay?

James
Ha ha ha. No. Like - you know how Im not exactly a nice person? like that. Oh! A bitch. Like a bitch.

Denis
Oh. ok. And what is " taming " ?

James
umm. - say as if you were going to try and make me a nice person.
You'd tame me.
You know like wild ani-

Denis
So its basically " Rehabilitation of the Bitch " ?

James
hahaha, yes Denis. Rehabilitation of the Bitch.


C'mon, now you cant tell me thats classic.

what else?

I will be working on getting Mike onto the board.
dont know about the girl i'll be running off to olympia tonight with though.
Have to get ahold of Jon and Roody.

Yeup. Have a good friday. Mine was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment