April 23, 2003

At this point I am so lame that I read the board everyday, I just have nothing to post, hence why I never do. As for the flock.jpg, I just think it is a funny picture and felt like posting it, but other than that it has no real signifigance. So anyhow, if any of you have anything you need/want to say to me put it on here and I'll read it within a few days (if posted on the weekend), however I doubt I will be kept much in the loop of anything. As for Justin, he is working, and sleeping. We are going to Vegas for a week in July, we were going to get married, but, decided that we don't want to. So for now we are just going to continue living together. Oh and James, as for a post you did a while ago, when you were talking about moving out and who has moved out and so on and so forth. I don't rent any more, I own my own home 100%, and I live in Spanaway now about 5-10 min. from BHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment