April 26, 2003

to which i say this :

Second Post Glory

because being first is easy.
but being second? now that takes skill ( z )

har har har.

In other news I went out to this artwalk thing and wandered around a lot
then while the people in my association went into some dark alley to smoke weed
I stood on the corner of some record store I cannot recall the name of.

after awhile I decided to go in - and found myself greeted with a seemingly off-set good looking woman at the counter.

you know me and people behind counters


So I got to talking to the lady ( more like interrogating ) and found out the following :

1. she's 28 - that would easily make her " the oldest " if assimilated onto the board.
2. she's a lesbian - this I caught when she made reference to her " girlfriend "
3. seemingly articulate because she didnt use dull words when I spoke to her.
4. doesnt know much of computers. and seems to be very ... ah - 'offkey' with people

these features lead me to decide to give her the URL to the board.
and i told her to email me - in all probability she wont, as most potentials dont.
so right before I left I got her email address.

who knows - maybe we'll have a woman WHO FRICKEN POSTS SOMETHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment