January 29, 2002

Why are we so backwards I keep thinking to myself. We hear it everyday......sleep is bad, it takes away from life.....we waste so much of our precious time sleeping.......pfff.....if anything we waste time in our waking hours. For it is in sleep that anything is possible that all the most exciting events of a life time no matter how sporadic and random tend to happen. No life can be better than any one dream that I've ever had. I dont understand....how can people say their boring life is so much more important than what they consider to be "trivial" dreams. The whole purpose of sleeping is to dream. What is a dreamless sleep but a waste of a night grant the "awake" class of people that much I suppose. People who can dream are practically doubling their life span....its a loophole I think god gives certain people....the trade-off is that they wont make any sense and youll just be spending that much more of your waking time twiddling your thumbs and trying to make sense of it. Why do people make sense of things? Why cant we just leave them as they are....is knowledge really knowledge? or are we just fooling ourselves away from enlightenment. Why do people spend so much time awake......what do they hope in achieving in life that they cant achieve while asleep. Anyone who says they'd rather be awake should be shot.....just my opinion of course i think being awake is a waste of time so I'm somewhat bias.....:\

No comments:

Post a Comment