January 15, 2002

Miss Taylor on being given too much intimate information -

You know, I got used to all my lesbian friends telling me about their exploits and relationships. It doesn't bother me much. However, a not-so-straight male friend of mine was telling me about a recent conquest, and he says to me, 'So we were going at it. . .' and then it hit me - the difference between gay men and gay women!!! It's not as profound as, like, the meaning of life or something, but still important. When my lesbian friends tell me they were 'going at it' with some chick, I have no idea what in the hell they mean - or, I have an idea, but there's soooo many options that I don't have to know. When a man says 'going at it', it means one thing and one thing alone. Damn. That's why I hate straight stories - I have too visual an imagination for a play by play.

I think I've been scarred for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment