January 04, 2002

flying monkey shit, a gorilla

we now have assimilated steven into a slug.
and jesse has finally changed his name so we can stop getting confused with cosmic jesi and kanchi kuri - personally, kanchi kuri was a damn stupid name if you ask me, and cosmic jesi is even - well - worse. and so the day moved on.

i stoppped by the school to say hi to the local yokels. and indeed - yokels they were. as I quickly moved through the hallways un-noticed because I had tucked my hair beneath my hat. Ah hah! You see! their pathetic eye-recepticals cannot see past my deception! WHARG! Monkies on the half-shell and all that sort. I've turned my journal into a sort of " dont forget this shit you son of a bitch motherfucker " - remember pad - meaning expect all the grand 'ol posts I come up with when stacking boxes to no end.

the latest one I had came up with, and never posted, was " The slacker with integrity vs. the bum-fuck slacker " - me ranting and raving on and on about how some people, under the guise of " slack " go and become a burden onto others. Yes - although if you take the actual source of the word " slack " and it's meaning - that is exactly what it is meant to be - but not after I've infused it with UBER PHILOSOPHICAL REASONING POWERS ( otherwise known as ' excuses to be lazy, by james collins ' ) - and the number one rule of being a slacker is carry your own weight - which is another way of saying : " FUCK YOU BUDDY - ILL DO MY STUFF FIRST " - my concept of a slacker is entirely 100% not a team player. go figure.

I awoke at 9.30pm today. It pissed me off. You know why? Because ol big-headed andy was there wavering above me, and is to my right at this very moment - saying " WUZZA! IT IS 10 O PEE EM - YOU IS WAKE UP NOW BIAOTICH " - and I said " IT BETTER BE TEN O PEE EM! " - and he casually mumbled something. When I got to a clock - it was, in fact, 9.30.

this is what I get for bothering the living hell out of jeff back in the old days. and waking mike up at some odd hour in the morning. you bastards. the whole lot of you. i hope you all burn in hell.

with saddam. and sophecles. and marge simpson.
IN HELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment