January 21, 2002

Jesse -
recently have become interested much in anime.
thinking ( seriously ) about wasting that 200$ on the " perfect sessions " cowboy bebop thing / however have never actually seen any of the episodes - hence, am rather hesitant. So - any manner in which I could scrape off a couple episodes or a manner in which I can get myself a viewing of them ( or lain - or anything I can waste a good penny on ) - also considering buying the Urotsukidoji saga merely to say " HEY YOU GUYS WANNA SEE ANIME! " and then fuck people over. haa haa. but anywho.

also - ( cough ) - 5$ might have your name on it if ( cough ) in the event you can hook me up with ( cough ) anime clips that there could be a little slip of ( cough ) a copy of that ( cough ) REASON program you've been googling about - instead of ( cough ) my buying an actual Roland Synth, I could play ( cough ) around with that.

And yes. Zork does rule.

Zach-o -
you bastard. you moved. when did that happen? Here I am all bending over and waiting to be penetrated and what happens? NOTHING - because there is nobody back there fondlin' mah balls like a good lil' boy! YOU BASTARD! In stead I look back and there is a wild badger sitting there nibbling on my scrotum. SON OF A BITCH. Also - you never gave me a " IM GONNA MAKE THAT A TZA " shirt that I gave you $4 for ( dont worry about it ) and never got that 5$ Pain ceedee copy ( eh, dont worry about it ) and I never got my Reel Big fish CD ( feh, dont worry about it ) - and uh ... MONKIES!

Aaron -
get a'hold of joe. ask'em if he wants to be a slug. and your top fifty list looked like a re-made version of their list - but with Joe satriani added. hee hee.

Anyone -
I'm considering having another would-be " barbeque " at my house come some weekend - the thing is, it will probably be according to my schedule - and all weekend long. Possibly considering next weekend, even. So - There will be a little something for everyone. Four computers ( hopefully ) up and running with Alien vs. Predator 2 and other multiplayer games. I have a five-buddy switch ( if anyone has another that can be added, and some systems . . . . ) - so if anyone [ hopefully andy ] wants to bring over a system thats one more for the fray. Also - the Playstation two only has two controllers and two games. Dont worry - we can rent games. I also have a dvd player in my room - meaning that we can rent dvd movies - and have plenty of movies in stock to watch ( requiem, the wall, akira, life of brian, holy grail, tommy, blade runner, o-brother where art thou ) - and would gladly watch anything NEW that I havent seen. Now - to be specific, I am only interested in people who are willing to stay THE WHOLE WEEKEND - that is to say STAY OVERE HERE - and being that I have a weird schedule, expect to stay up WAY LATE at night ( be it playing games, watching movies, coffee debates, making music [reason?] - you name it ) and not do anything actually ' productive ' ( meaning school-work ) - and if you want to take a shower, that is if you smell bad ( JIMMOI! ) that's perfectly fine. You can use my shampoo even if you'd like, but as for soap - you can fuckin' buy that yourself. Heh. Would anyone be interested in such an event? I had jimmoi stay over ALL WEEKEND just this weekend and it was a grand event. I specifically wanted Aaron, Jesse, Mike, Drew, Zach, and even Bonnie over - and thought up of this crazy-ass weekend-deal. Again, not necissarily this weekend - but if enough people mentioned are interested, available, and willing - then hell maybe this weekend.

oh - and the excerpt above is from The Stranger - mah mucho greatest favoritest book ever. By Camus. Funny thing - someone this morning called me " Sisysphus " enroute to work. I laughed at her. She's funny.

- end.

No comments:

Post a Comment