January 01, 2002

Behind the green door lies treasures a-plenty.

it is a pity that jimmoi doesnt have a computer anymore- being that nobody commented ( or did they even know ) on the " behind the green door " picture i ended with ... last year. I dont think I will be celebrating " the new year " anymore. Last night I went to sleep. No big hoop-lah, and I believe it works better for me that way. It is a funny concept that " a new year " is of any importance at all. It almost falls under the category of " you are a consumer " therefore anything " new " is good, and should be celebrated ( or bought ) - go bloody figure.

Im also starting to think real ... dirty. Just terribly dirty. I have dirty dreams, and dirty thoughts about regular things. I went to yelm yesterday, and when everyone was looking at me funny - I looked at them funny back. I kept thinking to myself " you'll have your turn, just you wait " - and then I caught myself staring at the ass of some lady who walked by me when I was looking for doritos. and then I caught myself staring at the breasts of the cashier as she hurried and apoligised to my mother for doing something - blah blah blah -

and then shoes. a long bit ago i saw a lady wearing the most oddest pair of shoes - which consisted of nothing more than two leather straps onto some form of " platform/highheel " hybrid. I will attempt to find a picture of such - but dont plan on it. Another thing, i've been frequenting this place more and more often - thinking of even more dirty things. but then - as with all things, there is the down side.

I dont know anyone willing enough to participate ... or at least of legal age - being as most women I know are school-related. So then there is the dating scene, and my big red-X upon it so. I hate the dating scene. All it is a subterfuge of " lets all sleep together " - and if you think about it, thats probably why I avoid it so. But having an itch that you can no longer scratch is a terrible ... affliction.


surprise your man this valintines day!


but this hits upon a much ... deeper thought process. and I believe I may have to come to the conclusion that I am not homosexual. After all of the torrid nights of passion that me, zach-o, and jimmoi have shared - i have to say that my interests lie in a woman who can wear a nightie and please me all night rather than someone who can stop farting for seven minutes, stick their butt up in the air, grab both buttcheeks, and wait for intrusion ( we call this the " jimmoi posistion " being that he came up with it one night when we had a little bit more anal EZE than usual )


shoes - also - are an important part of pre-fucking ( dinner )


but on another note - there seems to be too much stupid in the world. Im a contributing factor to it - and so are you. It permeates through the entire universe and lands in your backyard with a toothy-grin. Some few people have realised it is there yet. Red lights flash when they think of things abnormal. A movie came in the mail today - " Quills " - I originally got it to trick Heather into coming over. I dont believe I will watch it. I have ... an odd fascination with that Marquee. I forgot what the other movie is - as they havent come in yet.


ah - the eternal dilema, thigh high or knee-high?


hmm.
it seems more and more i'm running out of sensible things to type ( ah hah, as if i ever have made sense! ) - and just keep posting more and more pictures. So, without further adeu, I present with you the two things I am considering buying - and then delving into with a passion. Meet -
YOUR MASTER NOT MUD





and the trip up to the mountain was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment