January 24, 2002

Somewhere, out there - there's someone sitting infront of a computer waiting for a first post to appear, and now they have it.
Late nights are always grand, the strangest thoughts twitter around in my head. Could I be a Police Officer or perhaps a Deepsea Diver ? Have I had anything alcoholic to drink to think these things ? No, I haven't. Maybe I should and those thoughts will vanish.

Oh yes, I have the right to laugh like an ' evil wanna-be-world-dominator '. Mua hahah!!
After a certain someone told me, "Read that book." (Wizard's First Rule) coughDoreencough I have finally caught up! grins with feverish delight I have the newest book she doesn't have! Now I shall no longer get the answer "You'll have to read it to find out" type of answer to when I speculate on the upcoming events in these series of books.

Hrmmm... I'm horny. I thought I might have been wrong, but no - I was right. I shall save all my goodness for this here Barbeque and I shall ... well - nevermind that.

Fuck... I wanted to say something smart about Jeff and his sodomy stuff... Not sure what it was about though, something about "I've had saltier" and "It'll come back and bite you in the ass"... I'm not too sure though.

Hell, I've wasted enough time. Maybe this won't be first post anymore. Doubtful though.

Screw you all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment