January 31, 2002

EW

Well hmm... It has come to my attention that I am concidered " Ew! " Women are strange, although, this isn't anything new to anyone. To some I seem confident, to others I lack any sign of confidence - suprisingly I'm only " Ew! " to those who find I lack confidence. Now, wouldn't it cause confidence issues with anyone if they were called " Ew! " ? Why then even approach women ? Why is it that a man must always approach a woman he desires, it's the 21st century ( I think anywho, not that I pay close attention or care. ) let the woman approach the man.

I'm sick. Fucking - A.
I've gone through a whole box of tissues and I carry around a roll of toilet paper because my nose runs so damn much.
Salutes his white bloodcells Thank you for your sacrafice tosses another tissue in the garbage

Didn't have Day Quil yesterday so I walked around all day kind of drowsy from taking NyQuil - I slept with some wierd smelly stuff on my chest to help me breathe better. ( That stuff is pretty cool, I kinda like the smell ) Things were getting better until today, feels like someone left a garden rake in my throat and it's scratching everything to hell.

Word of advice to everyone, remember your wishes. If you don't remember what you wished for on a daily basis you'll end up getting a Jones Soda cap like this "The last wish you made will come true". Ofcourse, just as I did you'll ask yourself -
"Shit! What the hell was my last wish?!"
Then you shall sit around for hours grumbling and moaning about wanting to remember your last wish. You can't make a new wish because, well it wouldn't be the last one - it would be made after reading the Jones Soda cap.

So, salute your white-snot-cells for the sacrafice they make to keep you healthy; remember your wishes; and if a woman ever tells you that you're " Ew! "sigh to yourself and don't approach her again, she's modern, let her do it.
( AKA : Fuck em )

No comments:

Post a Comment