January 23, 2002

that would constitute spam.
however - we've never had a problem with that.
and there really isn't any " rules / regulation " against it.
( although I almost enstated a " no fucking test " rule because I didnt care if you were geek / goth / emo / blue / yellow / stupid / horny or dismembered [ where is the dismembered quiz anyway? ] )

but he makes me laugh so much! zach~0 5000, " yes indeed sir i have sodomized, on more than one occasion " - but the jibberish post was annoying - STILL - he is one of the few postees who really just makes me laugh - it is sad that Jimmoi, otherwise known as " airforce bitch " - cannot see his brilliance. sad day.

and now - onto my " hey you " posting!
Hey Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooou :

Jesse-
I will probably stop by tomorrow. Being that you are you and I am me and so on - tomorrow will probably be friday instead of thursday ( so not tomorrow ) but still - hopefully the (cough) 'stuff' will be ready by then. Also - still havent heard any info on whether or not you'll make it to the " big weekend " deal - and ask drew to post if he can make it as well. crazy day. oh - and what time does your 'store' open up? " the gang " can show up there and make it look " popular " the first day. heh. and when is the next "release" of the bethel high school newspaper - DO NOT THINK THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY AD-FULL GOOD-NESS-ISHNESS.

Bonnie-
yes. Even you were specifically mentioned to be present, merely because of the few women that I know ( notice > FEW ) - you do not seem to be abraisive with my associates, asides from Aaron getting pouty that zach-o got to feel you up when he himself had it planned in his dirty little mind, that is about all - and now that we're all passed all that I figured if you'd want to hang out with us losers then it would be perfectly A - O - K - but you seem to harbour a unwarranted " dislike " for me it seems. Go figure. The offer still stands, however. But your weird-haired would-be "lets meet the parents and cook dinner for you" boyfriend isnt invited. har.

Aaron-
can you make it this weekend or are you running of to ( name a college ) to peruse and examine their facilities?

Zach-o-
I dont know. Cybersex just doesn't do it for me. Sure you can use many different words to say " I done shoved this hot iron rod up your ass " but it just isnt the same when I'm here all alone and doing it myself trying to imagine you here, nut-sack sweating and all. It JUST ISNT THE SAME. So I'm sorry to say that I've moved on and found a better man. No, not the asian-stank air-force-bitch jimmoi, but GLEN FABIAN. Yes, he may be asian, but he isn't stank or bitched-to-the-airforce. Mmmmm. Oh! He's calling my name, gotta go.

Jeff-
I resent being called a sodomist.
I resent, however do not deny.
I do deny any correlation to my being a hedonist, thou.

Mike-
Where the fux0rs are you?

D S-
and you too? Gone away to happy no-post on the slug-board land?

David, Sherrie, Andrew, Anthony, Goldfish, Rae-27390281, Pinkos, JD, Doreen, Octavia, Michaela, natalie, Michael, and Kimberly-
POST YOU FOOLS! OR I SHALL COMMENCE DELETION PROGRAM!

everyone-
a great thing happened today. I got my paypal debit card. whoo hoo 1.5% cashback on all bought items from here-on-in! $$

other than that. fleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment